04 March 2007

New sleep patterns log

Day 7 - 2007.03.04
So this whole new sleep pattern thing isn't working out so well yet. I haven’t been disciplined enough to get up when my alarm goes off, without hitting the snooze. I'm going to have to rethink this. More to come.

Day 3 - 2007.02.28
Another day down and exactly the same as day 2. No improvement over yesterday but better than normal.

Day 2 - 2007.02.27
Like day one, number 2 wasn't much better. I did get up earlier than I normall do however. So while today was a comlete and utter failure, there is progress. :)

Day 1 - 2007.02.26

So day one of my new program to be an early riser was a complete and utter failure. The alarm went off and my bed said to stay put, so I went back to sleep. To make it worse I didn't wake up until 9:30 AM, because my alarm was set to that earlier time. Luckily I didn't miss anything early at work. Oh well we live we learn. :)

-Colin

No comments: